Domestic & House Demolitions – Newcastle, Lake Macquarie & Hunter Valley
Warren and the Watson Demolition Newcastle team and their host of demolition contractors and knock down experts, will carefully plan all aspects of your residential demolition project to ensure your house or other structure is removed with minimal impact on the environment and neighboring properties.
Why Watson Demolition Newcastle
- Free, no obligation quote
- Demolition of house & homes of all shapes and sizes
- A family company with many years of experience
- A transparent process from beginning to end
- A clean and tidy workspace with a focus on recycling
- Removal and disposal of asbestos and other waste materials
- Fully licensed for all domestic and commercial demolition services
- Experience dealing with paperwork and local councils
- Competitive pricing, we will beat any reputable written quote.
How much does House Demolition Cost?
The cost or price to demolish your home will depend on a few items. The size of the property, the materials that have been used in the construction of the premises, accessibility to the site and if there are any salvageable products. Most times a site inspection will be required to identify these items and to provide an accurate cost or quote. Call the Watson Demolition Newcastle team to book in your site inspection and quote.
How Long Does it Take to Demolish a House?
Demolition of an entire house after all permits and approvals are obtained and services disconnected will usually be carried out within 1 to 2 days depending on the site size and what is to be salvaged or retained.
The House Demolition Process
After you have decided to demolish your house what do you need to do next ?
- applying for the necessary demolition permits
- disconnecting existing services (e.g. electricity, drainage, gas and water supply)
- protecting nearby properties and structures
- ensuring that the area’s safe for the rest of the public
- arranging for salvage or disposal of the demolition waste
Watson Demolition Newcastle can do it all for you.
The process of getting permits and permission for a house demolition can be time consuming and at times complex. Watson Demolition’s team can take care of that process for you as we have years of experience in dealing with Newcastle Council, Lake Macquarie Council and the Hunter Councils
Watson Demolition have our own fleet of well-maintained machinery to tackle demolition projects of all sizes, providing our clients with peace of mind that every demolition will be completed as efficiently and safely as possible.